Hello readers it’s that time again – here are my stats for January as well as for YTD since rotation.
YTD Overall 942 W, 762 L, 55%
YTD vs Meta 297 W, 373 L, 44%
Jan Overall 178 W, 130 L, 58%
Jan vs Meta 39 W, 41 L, 49%
I only saw meta decks 26% of the time on PTCGO this month. I’m 100% certain that’s why I won so much more than usual.
I’m just going to give you the big picture notes up top, if you want to sift through all the details go ahead and knock yourself out. I’m not super interested in using this data as the meta will change significantly on Friday, but there are still some things we can take out of this information.
- Time to get out our Typhlosion decks. I’m calling it right now, Typhlosion wins Collinsville.
- Decks without SPE that beat me in January:
- Volcanion 5 W 11 L (Too bad Glaceon makes Volcanion unplayable post UP.)
- Tapu Bulu 4 W 5 L
- If I had the advantage, I usually won. And I was really feeling that as well towards the end of the month. Tons of confidence when I had advantage.
- Not doing Hammers or Abilities since so few meta decks were without abilities or ran hammers.
- My best decks overall this month:
- Golisodor 41 W 17 L, 71%
- Regigigas Hoopa 27 W, 13 L, 68%
- Buzzroc 8 W, 4 L, 67%
- Zororoc 13 W, 7 L, 65%
- Volcanion 16 W, 9 L, 64%
- My best decks against the meta in January:
- Regigigas Hoopa 14 W, 6 L, 70%
- Golisodor 7 W, 5 L, 58%
Here’s how Pokemon have done against me YTD:
And here’s how they did against me in January:
The most common Pokemon I’ve seen YTD:
And the most common Pokemon I saw in January: